Located around the corner from The Henry bed and breakfast, ‘Below Stairs’ is the perfect self catering apartment in Bath for family groups, reunions and girlie weekends.
The apartment comprises the ground floor and basement of a beautiful 18th century house and has two double bedrooms. Rooms can be hired separately if required, but the apartment can sleep up to eight people.
- The apartment that can sleep up to eight (including sofa-bed)
- Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Lounge/dining room
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Private access to beautiful Parade Park gardens (on request)
- Extra beds available to accommodate groups
- Public Parking available nearby
- Two minutes walk from Bath train and bus station
- Three minutes from Bath Spa
- Linen supplied
- Coffee & Tea making facilities and supplies
Looking for things to do in Bath? At ‘Below Stairs’ you’re perfectly placed to explore all of the main tourist attractions by foot, such as the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, Bath Spa and our renowned shops and restaurants.
For more information, check out our Henry Guides.
We love helping our guests plan ahead for an extra special stay! For ideas on fun group activities, click here.
Prices start from £60 per person sharing - on a SELF CATERING BASIS. Please also refer to our terms and conditions and cancellation policy.
For availability, please contact us: Call Liz and Clio Barton
Tel: 44 (0)1225 424052 Email email@example.com
Click on any image to see an enlargement