How to find us
By public transport
From the train station
- Leave the rail station by the main exit. There is a street directly in front of you called Manvers Street
- Proceed along Manvers Street towards the city centre
- Henry Street is 300 metres on the left, just passed Dreams Bed Store
- Almost immediately after Dreams, you will see Barclays Bank on the next corner.
- Turn left into Henry Street. We are directly opposite - the first house on the right. It shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes from the bus/train station!
From the new bus/coach station:
- Cross at the pedestrian crossing
- Walk into the Southgate shopping area across the street
- Continue straight on passed Sainsbury's, then Boots Pharmacy on your left
- When you can see H&M clothing store on your left, keep to the right
- Take the second walkway on your left and continue straight up past Iceland (small supermarket) on your right and Kentucky on the corner
- When you get to the street, cross over the road towards the entrance of Marks and Spencer (keeping right). You are now in Henry Street
- Continue over Orchard Street (small street) and you will see The Henry Guest House. It is next door to Number 5, a Hair Dresser.
- This whole walk should take no more than 5 minutes. Any longer, and you have missed us!
By road From the M4 Motorway Junction 18:
- Take the A46 which is signposted Bath
- After 8 miles the road becomes a dual carriageway – stay in the nearside lane.
- Take the first major exit signposted Bath
- Go around the roundabout (turning right) onto the London Road (A4) into Bath
- Once you have passed the left turning at the traffic lights to the ‘Morrisons’ superstore, stay in the left lane and turn left at the major junction with traffic lights
- Keep following the signs for the Railway Station and Sports Centre.
- At the first road junction with traffic lights turn right (now follow ‘All Directions’) From Warminster South
- Follow the Warminster Road into Bath until you reach the first roundabout
- At the traffic lights at the bottom of the hill turn left
- Now follow ‘All directions’ From the ‘All Directions’ sign:
- At the second roundabout go straight ahead
- As you approach the next set of traffic lights, under the railway bridge, position yourself in the outside lane in order to turn right
- Turn right into North Parade.
- Continue straight ahead and over a bridge. At the traffic lights at the end of street, turn left.
- Take the first turning on the right into Henry Street
- The Henry Guest House is the first house on the right.
In the event of a problem follow signs to the Railway/Bus station – The Henry is 100yds from the station. Or telephone 01225 424052 for further directions